Boykin Spaniel Invasion!
Hello everybody! Boy, am I glad to see you. My name is Branch and I'm a Boykin spaniel. My breed is pretty special—it was born and bred in South Carolina.
Learn all about me and my relatives in the video below. Then, find me and my friends scattered about Camden.
The Story of the Boykin Spaniel
Running Time - 12:00
Find Me & My Friends
Now that you know who I am and where I come from - I need your help. I came to Camden with all my friends and now I've lost them. We've scattered all over downtown Camden looking for places to play. Can you help me find my friends? Tired of looking? Check here for the answers.
See If you find all twelve of the puppies, take your picture with the puppies and post them to our Facebook page or bring them to the Revolutionary War Visitor Center at 212 Broad Street. Everyone who finds all of the puppies will receive a Certificate of Discovery.
1. We're just sitting around enjoying the day... join us as we explore Camden, South Carolina
2. Look at me hanging out with the Father of Camden and Camden's Patron Saint. Hmmm - what's that down there? It looks like a really small brown puppy...
3. What's over there? Some lovely butterflies to play with an ... hmmm... I smell FOOD. A chance to eat and play, what more can a doggie ask for?
4. Hi there - Rumor has it that I have the best view of the Clock Tower from this pocket park.
5. Sorry - can't stop to talk. Must...chase...tennis...balls...
6. I like to hang out at this old courthouse. It's got a giant yard, tall trees, and is nice and cool under the arches.
7. WOOF WOOF - I found the best maple tree in town. It's right outside a great cultural center and the front yard is amazing.
8. Two for one! We have a flag pole AND Firepup is right around the corner. I wonder if they will let two little brown dogs ride in one of the big red trucks???
9. Hi! I'm Rumor and I'm thirsty. Lucky for me that Camden has a 100 year old water fountain in this park. I'm patiently waiting for you to come find me!
10. ARF ARG - I'm Ever. There are so many places in Camden to roll on the green grass and enjoy church bells tolling. Our spot has a famous monument designed by Robert Mills to honor Baron Johann de Kalb, here of the Battle of Camden.
11. We're the dynamic duo and always up for some law and order - Camden style! We're hanging out by the Marquis de Lafayette's cedar tree in front of this building of justice. Bring biscuits.
12. Peek a boo and here I am! I'm Branch and you can hear all about me and my family tree inside. IT's nice and cool and there's lots of see.